Friday, August 2, 2013

Eyebrow Tutorial by bbyfoxx on Tumblr!



*UPDATED EYEBROW TUTORIAL- I figured I would make a new one because I get asked about them so often and I use a different method now. Also, my old pictorialwas made using my old username so it was time for a new one anyway.*
This is how I do my eyebrows everyday. I have found that it works well for my very sparse, thin, light colored brows and doesn’t make them look too fake. The steps are as follows…
* Step 1: using a spoolie, brush the hairs up in the front an middle and down on the “tail" of the brow. ( This gives your brows a better shape)
* Step 2: using a cream liner that compliments your hair color, (blondes- 2 shades darker than your hair color, brunettes- 2 shades lighter) line the bottom of your brow to define your arch.  I used ELF’s cream liner in the color “coffee" which will typically work for both blondes and brunettes depending on how much is applied and with how much pressure.
* Step 3: starting at the line you made at the bottom of your brow, use an angled liner brush and the sane cream liner to make quick strokes going upwards in the same direction as your hairs (this gives the illusion of having more/thicker hairs and less sparse brows. I usually start in the middle or at the end of my brow first.)
* Step 4: continue method described in step 3 at the front of the brow but use less product and apply less pressure when doing so ( this will help create the natural fade and keep brows from looking obviously drawn on.)
* Step 5: starting at the bottom on the brow, pat a complimentary, matte eyeshadow over the liner, concentrating mostly at the end of the brows, but don’t forget to gently put some of the shadow in the front of your brow to keep the fade going. I used Urban Decay’s eyeshadow in Naked.
* Step 6: finish by carving out the brows with your foundation or concealer, touch up the shape of the brow if needed, and continue on to your foundation routine!
*NOT PICTURED: I usually finish my brows by putting some clear mascara over them to define the hairs and fake hairs I created more and it helps keep them in place.
I hope this helps everyone that has been asking me. If you have any additional questions feel free to ask.

To follow her or check her out, here is her link: http://bbyfoxx.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment